Friday, January 8, 2010

Seize the Tiger!!


The tiger has already roared the gates of new beginnings. Its claws of vigor and ferocity claim a prosperous stretch of braving heightened uncertainties and opportunities. Many predicted 2009 as a prosperous year for Geminis and Rats while for some the usual fear of uncontrolled events, turns and tremors of conflicts and chances will still appear on the same page.

I have an ordinary welcoming for the year 2010. A sumptuous noche buena for the family. Repetitive jumps for hopeful height augmentation (hehehe!!), crafting of simplified New Year’s resolution and the amazement over the noise and glisters of fireworks briefly entertaining as compared to last year’s extravagant exhibition.

2009 has been a special year for me. Not only of the blessings that I had; the people that I have known and manage to etched smiles, the places that I have once set foot and gave birth to a broadened frame of mind, the situations led others to look at me with respect and belongingness and the glory of helping others in whatever manner possible. To complete the mixture were also the trials that have redefined my person. The occasions that had made me strong, vigilant and courageous to the conscious struggle of my own brokenness. The brokenness which has led me to fight for the right to loose, learn, change and continue the fight of a meaningful life. Being broken has been everyone’s mark. Imperfection binds us all but what divides us is the way we look and live it and appreciate that in the midst of our own brokenness, we are whole.

2009 does not promise anything glorious or threatening. Myriad questions might weary our brittle bodies in finding solutions. What essential is that we are facing a new beginning again, a new start with a tamed tiger willing to brave the unknown and uncertain.

Let us seize the ride!!

No comments: