Sunday, February 14, 2010

Chuck Taylor


He is identified as my friendly navigator. He lets me cross and travel the expanse of space and time. His remarkable flexibility pace-off the challenging influence of nature as it contends and affirms its nature and purpose. Sometimes in an intense friction he would erupt and bade mercy for a rest. Sometimes his physicality would be tainted and a thorough cleaning would be demanded. These are just expression of his vulnerabilities as an object. It is inevitable that though I desire to travel for eternity, I would be faced with this fact that anything created from a human hand is corruptible and bound of limitations.

Indeed, he is imperfect and I either. This point has bound us together from cradle to the grave. I would be different to a certain degree but my perception for his being is a symbolic manifestation of my life.

I know I have not traveled enough to really assert the purpose of my being but a step at a time, in the midst of life challenges, would gradually enlighten my vague existence.

1 comment:

pmm012 said...

anak ng tinola! chuck taylor! wagi ka pre!